YE5938B handheld vibrometer is a portable vibrometer with integrated structure of sensor and host. It is battery-powered, easy to carry, and easy to operate. It is especially suitable for equipment maintenance personnel at the production site.
Vibrometers measure acceleration, velocity and displacement of mechanical vibrations. The measured value is displayed directly on the LCD. The design of the instrument complies with the international standard ISO-2954 "Rotary and Reciprocating Mechanical Vibration-Requirements for Vibration Intensity Measurement Instruments".
The instrument has a compact structure, simple operation, and convenient portability, and is particularly suitable for equipment maintenance personnel at the production site. The instrument can easily select the measurement method, the probe directly contacts the vibration source, and the instrument has an AC output socket, which can be used to record and analyze the vibration signal.
Scope of application
Can be widely used in various types of rotating machinery and equipment, such as cars, fans, compressors, motors, machine tools, water pumps, etc. for condition monitoring and fault diagnosis. Suitable for on-site vibration measurement requirements of point and inspection personnel.
● Measurement range
Acceleration: 0.0 m / s ～ 199.9 m / s (peak value);
Speed: 0.00 cm / s ～ 19.99 cm / s (effective value);
Displacement: 0.000 mm to 1.999 mm (peak-to-peak).
● Frequency range
Acceleration: 10 Hz to 1 000 Hz (Lo); 1 kHz to 15 kHz (Hi);
Speed: 10 Hz to 1 000 Hz;
Displacement: 10 Hz to 1 000 Hz.
● Measurement accuracy: ± (5% RD + 2 words), RD is the reading.
● Display: 3 digits and a half liquid crystal digital display, sampling period is 1 s.
● Output signal: The signal amplitude is about 0.2V / g, and the load impedance is 10 kΩ (min).
● Power supply: 6F22 type 9V battery. Battery life: Approximately 25 hours of continuous use.
● Dimensions: 185 mm × 68 mm × 30 mm.
● Weight: about 300 g.
● Operating environment: temperature 0 ℃ ～ 45 ℃, humidity <80% RH.