Online customer service hotline
SINOCERA PIEZOTRONICS, INC
Into the company
Professional manufacturer of vibration test sensors and dynamic and static test systems
Warm congratulations to the successful holding of the second annual meeting of the fifth sub-committee of the Third Technical Committee of the National Technical Committee for Vibration Standards!
The Second Annual Meeting of the Fifth Sub-Committee of the National Technical Committee for Standardization of Mechanical Vibration, Shock and Condition Monitoring (hereinafter referred to as the National Vibration Standards Commission) was held in Beijing from April 20 to 22, 2016. Our company Mr. Hong Lianming was invited to participate in this seminar as a member, the main content of the meeting is as follows:
1. The member Zhu Xiaomin conveyed the spirit of Premier Li Keqiang's speech at the National Standards Conference: It mainly emphasized that the standardization of the equipment manufacturing industry must be advanced and the popularity of manufacturing standards should be improved;
2. Director of China Metrology Institute made the 2015-2016 work report;
3. Report on the 34th ISO TC108 / SC3 and SC6 International Conference;
4. Dr. Cai from the China Metrology Institute introduced the status of China's hosting of international standards such as ISO16063-1 / -21 / -33 / -45 / -17 and China's contribution to international conferences in recent years;
5. Introduce the votes of the International Conference on Horizontal Standards for Shakers.
6. International trend of shaking table introduced by Aerospace 702;
7. Introduction of the International Conference on Magnetic Sensitive Testing Standards by Fujian Metrology Institute;
8. The introduction of the temperature sensitivity test standard ISO16063-34 at the measurement station of the First Academy of Aerospace Engineering;
9, 304 chaired the discussion of the new national standard for dynamic impact (second draft);
10. China National Testing Institute presided over the discussion on the formulation of national standards for working vibrometers;
11. Visit the low, medium and high frequency vibrations, angular vibrations, and large shocks of China Metrology Institute.